15 jul 2016
The RESTAURANT BUSINESS is a joint venture project between Costales Nature Farms and multiple investors to build a 150 pax capacity restaurant inside Costales Nature Farms in Brgy. Gagalot, Majayjay, Laguna. This shall be used as a venue for dining of walk-in and reserved guests.
A concrete structure with native accents on walls, ceilings, and furnitures is estimated to cost more or less Php 5M. The required investment amount shall be sourced from multiple JV partners wherein each will be contributing a minimum of Php 500,000 representing one (1) share of the investment. However, a JV partner has an option to acquire more than one share.
The Apong Damian’s Organic Restaurant is believed to attract ten folds of the tourists coming to CNF not only because of its healthy, organic, farm-to-table Filipino cuisines but also due to the native, farm-restaurant ambiance as well.
Costales Nature Farms is the country’s leading Organic Farm and the Farm Tourism Destination accredited by both DA’s Agricultural Training Institute and Department of Tourism.
Why do you need to partner with us?
• It’s an opportunity to partner with the leader in two sunrise industries in the country – Organic Agriculture and Agri-tourism business;
• Automatic entitlement of 10% in all CNF products and services of the farm;
• A privilege to avail of the right-of-first refusal to future business opportunities of Costales Nature Farms.
What is the payback period and ROI?
• This lifetime investment has a payback period of three (3) years after date of opening.
I am interested to invest. How can I move forward?
• For all interested JV partners, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
“Kingdoms are won by armies; Empires are made by great alliances” – Founder, Ronald C. Costales (+)